Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 17, 2018

Let Go Let God with Vision


I hold a vision of goodness and create the life I want to live.

As I reflect on the direction of my life, I consider the things I would like to experience. I picture the result I want. I think about how I will feel when this blessing comes to fruition. I take these thoughts and feelings into prayer and envision the goodness I desire. I hold a vision of peace, light, and love. My inspired vision sees beyond any appearance of chaos or limitation to the beauty and perfection that is inherent in all creation. I look past any seeming challenge to the completion of my inspiration. Fully connected to the creative power within, I hold a vision of overflowing goodness. I see life rich with joy, love, and peace. I know that all things are possible, and I am open to my good.

So consider the word and understand the vision.—Daniel 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment