Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Let Go Let God on World Day of Prayer


I am a healing presence.

A gentle yet powerful message from Spirit within is continually calling on me to accept all that I can be. Today I unite in mind and heart with others celebrating World Day of Prayer by affirming these words: Aligning my mind and heart with the mind and heart of God, I center myself in Pure Being. In a state of spiritual realization, I remember I can never be broken, limited, or unworthy. Courageously, I rise into my true spiritual nature in this moment of healing. I heal the whole of me as I accept that I am brave. I am bright. I am beautiful. My self-regard and self-respect are not mere platitudes but rather essential stances from which I support healing in the world.

Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.—Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment