Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 22, 2019

Let Go Let God Accept Grace

I Accept My Gift of Divine Grace. 

The grace of God is a powerful gift that I receive with willingness throughout my spiritual journey. In the parable of the Prodigal Son, when the young man in the story “came to himself” in the far country, his father rushed to greet him even before he reached the gate of his home. The young man’s desire and effort to return was more than matched by his father’s joyful love and willingness to meet him. When I receive this kind of divine grace in response to a spiritual need, I do so by being willing to say yes to the help that I seek. This inner decision opens me to my divine response. As I access my spiritual resources from within, I am a willing recipient of grace. 

And now I commend you to God and to the message of his grace, a message that is able to build you up.—Acts 20:32

No comments:

Post a Comment