Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Let Go, Let God

Free from Fear, I Let Go of Worry and Doubt and Let God be God in my Life. 

German monk and mystic Meister Eckhart said, “Let God be God in you.” As I pause from my daily activities, I reflect on these words and allow them to take wing in my heart. When I release and let go of the desires of the ego, I realize there is only one power and presence. I get out of the way so that I can more fully express God. God is love; I let love be love in me. God is joy; I let joy be joy in me. God is peace; I let peace be peace in all my affairs. I am uplifted by the presence of God in and as my life. I return to the affairs of the world and my personal life free from anxiety about what lies ahead and free from bitterness or regrets about the past. I let go and let God.

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.—Numbers 6:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment