Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Let Go Let God Surrender

In Surrender, I Open Myself to Spiritual Understanding.

On the battlefield, surrender is seen as defeat and an option of last resort. Surrender can also be interpreted as having given up something reluctantly or from a sense of separation. I reject those illusions and affirm that I am one with all humankind. As I awaken to my spiritual nature, I discover that surrender demonstrates great strength. I surrender this day. I let go of the need to be right, and I see good and harmony unfolding in the face of discord. I surrender my attachment to specific outcomes, and I affirm that my best and highest future is unfolding. In surrender, I am strengthened and blessed. I release the struggle, and my stress begins to ebb. I am in the flow of life, and I am grateful.

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.—Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment