Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 4, 2019

Let Go Let God have Faith

Everywhere I Look, I See Reasons to Have Faith.

Faith is a wonderful spiritual gift. It is my way of knowing God’s good is present even when I can’t yet see it. However, sometimes I can feel my faith wavering, and I think situations are taking too long to work out. If matters don’t appear to be headed in the direction I had hoped, I wonder whether I am just seeing it in the wrong way, knowing I can change my perception. I can take a few moments for spiritual reading or simply sit still and breathe deeply. I realign with my faith in God to bring unlimited good to me. Everywhere I look, I see reasons to have faith. I see love expressed, joy given wings, and the power of healing manifested.

No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God.—Romans 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment