Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 25, 2019

Let Go Let God with Joy!

I am Guided to my Highest Good, and my Heart is Filled with Radiant Joy. 

Joseph Campbell wrote in The Power of Myth, “Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.” When I allow joy to be my compass, I can trust my heart to show me the way through my life. Whether I am applying for a new position, getting to know a new friend, or planning a trip, I follow my inner inspiration. Obstacles are no challenge for me. My path is clear and I move forward. Joy guides me to my greatest good and allows me to experience all of life’s abundant blessings. Positive opportunities abound in every area of my life, and I go forward with grace and ease. I give thanks and share my radiant joy with the world!

And your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.—John 16:22

No comments:

Post a Comment