Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Let Go Let God Embrace Gratitude

As I Embrace Gratitude, I am Filled with an Awareness of Greatness.

It might be tempting to think that we need items and events to be grateful for before we can feel genuine gratitude. However, minister Eric Butterworth suggested that it’s possible to experience the feeling of gratitude without needing a special reason to be grateful. “Just feel it,” he advised, adding that as we simply allow ourselves to feel gratitude, “the flow of intelligence and love and peace and power come through us and manifest as us effectively.” The practice of gratitude, Butterworth explained, “gets us into a full-of-greatness consciousness.” As I generate gratitude, it lifts my heart, quickens my mind and body, and centers me in the flow of good that is present everywhere.

You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.—Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment