Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Let Go Let God Contribute to World Peace

Serving Others, I Contribute to World Peace. 

Sometimes stories I read or see through media bring up feelings of helplessness, frustration, anger, or sadness. What can be done to make a positive difference in this world? Turning off the television or computer may give me a little breathing room, but war, illness, weather disasters, and more still go on. What else can I do? I can give of myself. I can create peace with words of affirmation or appreciation. I can certainly pray for others, but even more, I can put feet under my prayers and volunteer at a shelter, nursing home, church, or wherever I am guided to serve. Bringing peace to someone’s life today can have a ripple effect. They benefit, and so do the others they meet. In service, I contribute to world peace.

Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.—Romans 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment