Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Let Go Let God through Protection

The Protection of God Lives in me. 

Events may come along in life that leave me feeling lost or afraid, and I might wonder whether I have the strength to make it through them on my own. During times like these, I remember that God is not watching me from somewhere out there. Instead, as we read in the Book of Acts, “In him we live and move and have our being.” That means I am inside God, and God is inside me. My whole life and everything in it takes place within the Infinite. The power, strength, and might of the Divine is in every breath I take, and I know there is nothing I will ever face alone. I feel within my heart for the divine presence there and call forth strength that moves through me with every heartbeat. 

Be strong and bold … because it is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.—Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment