Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 8, 2019

Let Go Let God Open

As I Open to Spirit, the Way Opens for me. 

When friends or relatives visit me, I open my arms to greet them. More than that, I open my heart to accept and bless them. Each of us is free to be exactly who we are. When we are willing to be candid, to be vulnerable, and to be secure in our relationships, our openness brings us even closer. I encounter countless opportunities and challenges throughout my life. I can resist them, which might be my first reaction, or I can open myself to grow from the experiences. Scripture tells me that if I knock, the door will be opened for me. The way becomes clear when I simply and courageously trust God in me and move forward. As I open to the activity and direction of Spirit in my life, the way is opened for me.

So I say to you, Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.—Luke 11:9

No comments:

Post a Comment