Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 29, 2019

Let Go Let God be Forgiving

I am Loving and Forgiving. 

Forgiveness is an important way to realize my divine nature. If I am to demonstrate the perfect spiritual presence within me, I must practice forgiveness in all situations and with all people. Some may seem challenging at times, but I know that there is no limit to God’s forgiveness nor my ability to use it. Old hurts and resentments that are difficult to release can stop my forward motion in life. It is up to me to choose to let go of these negative thoughts and feelings. I have not fallen short if I find myself forgiving the same person or event more than once. I resolve to keep forgiving as many times as necessary to completely release and let go. I trust the divine spirit within me to help me remain loving and forgiving.

“How often should I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.”—Matthew 18:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment