Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Let Go Let God Be Healed

I Let the Life of God Flow Through me now, and I am Healed. 

Divine life, the life of God, is always present everywhere. It is the energy that maintains my physical body in perfect balance. Even when I am ill or in pain, divine life is always active, always seeking more complete expression through me. When I feel a need for healing, I gently let go of any thought of illness and give my full attention to the energy of divine life within me. I bless my body and thank it for serving me. As I turn my attention inward and focus on the rhythm of my breath, I become aware of the vibrant energy of divine life active everywhere in my body. I feel this life restoring me to my natural state of wholeness. I let the life of God flow through me now, and I am healed.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment