Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Let Go Let God in Perspective

I Open my Mind and Heart to New Perspectives. 

My perspective on the world is shaped by my upbringing, culture, lifestyle, and belief systems, but I also have the power to change my views. I can become more open to new ideas and beliefs and experience new people and adventures, which bless me in ways that are unknown to me. I can take a class at a local college or travel to a new destination. I might attend a service of a different faith, try foods from an unfamiliar cuisine, or immerse myself in a culture I had only read about. Each new experience gives me a new perspective. Today I embrace opportunities that open my mind. I then share my understanding, knowing that through these exchanges, we are all blessed.

I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective when you perceive all the good that we may do for Christ.—Philemon 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment