Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

My Life Unfolds in Divine Order. 

Examples of order and progression are all around me. The seasons, the tides, and all cycles of growth are happening in perfect sequence. Trying to rush the process or skip a step would create a disruption of this progression in nature. Like the seasons and tides, divine order guides my life’s unfoldment. I take my cue from the natural world and don’t try to rush my growth or take shortcuts to reach my goals. Instead, I awaken to divine order realizing it helps keep my life in balance. With gratitude, I affirm divine order as I bless my mind and physical body for serving me so well. Acting on the guidance I receive from divine mind, I affirm divine order in all I accomplish.

The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment