Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Let Go Let God Cocreate Possibilities

I Cocreate with God in Pursuit of my Dreams. 

When I have a dream or an aspiration, I begin by sitting with it in prayer. In oneness with Spirit, I discern the best possibilities to pursue, set goals, and create a specific plan for how to reach them. All things are possible with God when I participate and do my part to work with divine ideas. I take action in faith, knowing the right people and circumstances will come to help me realize and carry out my intentions. If I fall short or run into difficulty, I identify the obstacle then learn from my missteps and become more effective with experience. By knowing that my life reflects my thoughts and mindset, I continually nurture my awareness of the Divine in prayer. I feel fully supported.

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.—Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment