Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Let Go Let God be Thankful

I Am Thankful! 

Gratitude frames my days throughout the entire year. My gratitude expands to all things, so I let my thoughts of thanks radiate out to bless everything in my life. As I give thanks for the love of family and friends, my circle of loving relationships enlarges to allow for even more expressions of love and deeper satisfaction. I give thanks for my little successes as well as my big ones, and I open the way for new, greater ventures and expanding supply. I give thanks for clarity of thought and notice that my peace of mind deepens. I give thanks for the divine activity within my body and mind and feel renewed and revitalized. As my day winds to a close, I take time to appreciate and celebrate each moment of the day that has touched my heart.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.—Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment