Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 15, 2019

Let Go Let God in Serenity

Nothing Can Disturb the Calm Peace of my Soul. 

Blowing winds from a storm can be disruptive when tree limbs fall or the power goes out. At times my life feels as if a storm is brewing, so I choose to take steps that preserve my well-being. When I feel chaotic, I pause and bring my attention to the light of God within me. Placing my hand on my heart, I quietly remind myself that my soul truly cannot be disturbed by outer events. In this inner sanctuary, I pause and offer gratitude for the sense of peace that fills my very being. The serenity deep within me renews and restores me, supporting me as I prepare for the activity of my day. This feeling of peace grows in my heart and naturally expresses in all that I think, say, and do.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives.—John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment