Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Let Go Let God as Serendipity

I Expect and Enjoy Moments of Serendipity.

Serendipity is a happy chance, a stroke of luck. It shows up as a small joy or delight that brightens my day. I don’t want to miss any serendipitous events, so I’m careful to look for them everywhere I go. How fortunate that I happened to be outside one night at the very moment a shooting star streaked across the sky! What are the odds I could find the exact item I wanted as soon as I walked into the store, and then find it on sale at the same time? Each time I notice serendipity, I celebrate inwardly. My life is blessed. My gratitude is abundant. My awareness of God is full. I see each of these moments as evidence of my eternal connection with the Infinite. I accept each one as a gift to nourish my soul.

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.—Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment