Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Let Go Let God Affirm Inner Peace

I am One with the Presence of God. 

Sometimes the simplest phrase can provide the most benefit, especially in moments when I feel tense or harried. For instance, affirming God and I are one can bring me back to my center, my place of inner peace. These words remind me that I am not alone, that whatever I am facing can be met, achieved, or overcome because I can draw from the wisdom and protection of God. As I repeat God and I are one and breathe deeply, I feel my heartbeat slowing and my body relaxing. I release all anxious thoughts. In this moment, there is only God and me. We are one. I repeat this until I feel a wave of calmness gently envelop me. Resting in the assurance that God and I are one gives me a warm feeling of lightness and peace.

My soul yearns for you in the night, my spirit within me earnestly seeks you.—Isaiah 26:9

No comments:

Post a Comment