Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 1, 2020

Let Go Let God Bloom

I am Unique and Ready to Bloom. 

May Day is the perfect time for me to think about my spiritual development and how I am blooming into the fullest expression of my divine nature. I remember that for flowers to bloom, they need plenty of water, sunshine, and nourishing soil. With patience, blossoms are sure to come. I ponder what I need in order to bloom. I listen deeply to discern my purpose and the steps I can take to begin realizing it. I am open, receptive, and fully present to this now moment. I am ready to learn and grow. Whatever is happening in my life, I accept it as a blessing and see it as a place to start. I allow myself to become a unique and beautiful blossom in the everlasting garden of life. 

They shall flourish as a garden; they shall blossom like the vine, their fragrance shall be like the wine of Lebanon.—Hosea 14:7

No comments:

Post a Comment