Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Let Go Let God Through Healing

I am Healthy and Strong, Inside and Out. 

Healing happens in my mind and in my body. To feel healthy and strong, I start from the inside, with my mind focused on caring for myself. By caring for my body, I am inspired to do even more for it. I feel the impetus to eat well and therefore choose nutritious food and healthier cooking methods. I have the motivation to move my body, whether through walking or by joining an exercise group or gym. I care for my spiritual health as well. Making time for spiritual practice helps me maintain a positive attitude that energizes me and reminds me that my body is a precious gift. As I do my part in seeing my body as a temple and treating it with respect, I experience greater health both inside and out.

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment