Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 4, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

I Feel God's Protecting Presence. 

I feel deep peace and security because I know God is always with me. I call to mind these words from James Dillet Freeman’s “Prayer for Protection”: “The power of God protects me; the presence of God watches over me.” While the path of life is a winding one with curves impossible to see beyond, my faith is strong. And even though I cannot predict the experiences that lie ahead, I am assured that wherever I am, God is. Calling upon divine protection is a prayerful practice that interrupts a cycle of fearful thoughts and realigns my energy. As I pursue the adventures ahead, I intend to live fully and with the belief that I am never alone. I affirm this prayer for my loved ones as well, knowing they, too, are surrounded by the light and power of divine protection.

You, O Lord, will protect us; you will guard us from this generation forever.—Psalm 12:7

No comments:

Post a Comment