Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Let Go Let God Commence

Today is a New Day in my Story. 

Life is filled with a myriad of endings and beginnings. Today I may find myself at the start of a new chapter, or on the last pages of one I have been working to complete for a long time. No matter where I am in the story, I may wonder if the tale is unfolding as it should. I bookmark where I am in this moment. I breathe in unlimited possibilities before me, trusting that divine guidance is as close as my next heartbeat, knowing I can feel within for the answers to life’s questions. I exhale, releasing all it took to get me to this time and space, grateful for the journey I have taken. No matter what the narrative has been, I know the pages ahead are yet to be written. God is my Source, the pen is in my hand, and a new day is dawning for me.

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.—Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment