Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Let Go Let God with Power

I Use my Indwelling Power to Direct my Energy. 

When I start my car and begin accelerating, my vehicle moves down the road. I have its power under my control. I realize the power I have is not in the vehicle itself. My power derives from my ability to decide how to use my energy and authority. Whether I am driving a car or implementing an idea, the direction comes from within me. Neither the car nor the idea drives itself. My power comes from my willingness to allow the activity of God to move in and through me. The actions I take express the power of God. My thoughts and words express the spiritual truth of my being. My words and actions contain energy and significance, and I choose them carefully. My power leads me to express my highest, clearest self.

The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.—1 John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment