Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Let Go Let God Celebrate

I Celebrate Life Today. 

As I grow older, I receive and appreciate all I see, hear, feel, taste, and smell as a gift from the Divine, an opportunity to grow and to develop into who I have come here to be. Basking in the presence of God, I am filled. I give joyously and abundantly of my time and talents, through acts of loving-kindness, goodwill, and camaraderie with everyone. What a joy and blessing it is to celebrate life! Though just one day out of the year marks my birthday, I live from the awareness that, in each now moment, I begin again. Becoming as a little child, I enthusiastically greet each day, every sensation, and every interaction, however small, with awe and wonder, as if experiencing life for the first time.

You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forevermore.—Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment