Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Listen

In the Stillness, I Listen. 

When the world is rife with clamorous noise and chatter, I may become distracted from purposeful activity. My energies may be dissipated as I listen to gossip, dissect the news of the day, worry about the stock market, or fret over trivial matters. In my inner sanctuary, I find comfort and solace. Taking time to go to a quiet space, breathing slowly and deeply, stilling all thought, and releasing all worry, concern, or attachment, I create a sacred space to listen. In the Silence, I surrender my worries and wants to the grace and peace I need, which I find within. As I listen, I build my trust in the Divine. My faith is renewed as I absorb all that I have received in silent contemplation. I return to my activities refreshed and refocused.

And he said, “Let anyone with ears to hear listen!”—Mark 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment