Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 15, 2020

Let Go Let God Relax

I am Calm, Peaceful, and Relaxed. 

Is there something in my life that is making me feel tense? Am I in conflict with someone? It is easy to become so focused on such situations that it can be a challenge to let go. At times like these, it is important to find ways to relax. Yes, I can go into the quiet and center myself on the divine source of peace within me. I can also use an affirmation that I can silently repeat to myself wherever I am, whatever I may be doing. I also pause to care for myself by honoring my feelings. If I feel my frustrations start to build, I express my feelings by writing them down or sharing them with a trusted friend or confidant. In caring for myself, I make room to feel calm and relaxed.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you.—2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment