Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Understand

I am Open and Receptive to the Knowing Presence Within Me. 

My heart carries within it all of the wisdom of my evolving soul, which transcends time and space. I can trust my heart’s wisdom to reveal to me whatever I need to know. As I listen to the knowing deep in my heart, I discover a new understanding of what is mine to do, and I find the strength to carry it out. I quiet myself and focus my awareness on the powerful yet gentle beating of my physical heart, which brings my attention to my spiritual heart’s wisdom. This wisdom is precious and I place my trust in it. In this sacred space, I open myself to receive answers that will be revealed to me as I go about my day. I relax into the knowing presence within me and allow my understanding to unfold.

Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in all things.—2 Timothy 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment