Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Let Go Let God Invigorate

Positive Words of Truth Invigorate Me. 

Affirmations elevate my consciousness and align my thoughts with my true nature as a spiritual being. I use positive statements of Truth to redirect my focus from a limiting, discouraging outlook to one of confidence and optimism. I see a clearer view ahead as if I had washed the window through which I look at the world. I feel my shoulders lift as if finally setting down a heavy load I had been carrying for a long time. I feel invigorated as I remove all the blocks that decrease my awareness of the flow of divine life in me. As words of Truth fill my conscious mind, I shimmer with quiet excitement and verve. Starting today I truly feel alive, alert, awake, and enthusiastic.

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father … comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.—2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment