Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Invest Faith

I Invest my Faith Only in Possibilities for Good. 

The Parable of the Talents in the Gospel of Matthew tells the story of a wealthy man entrusting sums of money to three of his servants before leaving on a journey. When the man returns, he praises and rewards the two servants who, through wise investments, have doubled the funds entrusted to them. A third servant who, acting in fear, hid the money entrusted to him, receives no reward. The divine faculty of faith that is part of my spiritual inheritance is more valuable than money. I invest my faith wisely by believing and trusting that possibilities for good are present, even where good has not yet manifested, and I act on that belief. My positively directed faith brings rich rewards in consciousness.

You have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.—Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment