Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

I am One with the Divine Order of the Universe. 

Divine order is the glue that holds the universe together. The planets maintain their orbit around the sun. The stars hold their appointed places. The sun rises and sets, and the hours in between reflect this order. Yet there are times when I feel as if I should have an “out of order” sign affixed to my back. When I feel this way, spending time in prayer helps me align with the universe’s order. I turn away from seeming chaos and still my thoughts for a moment. Breathing in peace, I become calm and allow the Truth to permeate my mind. I am one with the divine order of the universe. I keep this affirmation uppermost in my mind for the remainder of the day, paying special attention to and giving thanks for even the smallest demonstrations of order.

All things should be done decently and in order.—1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment