Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 22, 2020

Let Go Let God Bless Pets

I am Grateful for the Love and Companionship of Pets. 

Pets effortlessly express the unconditional love of God. Every time I am with my pets, I experience the joy and comfort that feed my soul. My companion animals are compassion in action, accepting me exactly as I am no matter my mood. Even after my beloved pets pass away, I think of them often and can feel their loving presence. Their memory warms my heart. The bond I have with my animals is part of me forever. I will spend part of today thinking about the animal companions that have blessed my life. Whether they are my pets or those of friends or family, I cherish their presence. I give thanks for the love and fidelity that they give so openly and freely. I bless all pets and am grateful for the gift of their companionship.

The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made.—Psalm 145:9

No comments:

Post a Comment