Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I Have Everything I Need.

Infinite supply is always available to me because I am part of the all-encompassing goodness of God. I take this Truth to heart, knowing all that I could ever need is available to me at the level of consciousness. In prayer, I claim the divine idea of prosperity and open myself to an influx of prospering ideas. I am inspired to use my knowledge, inherent abilities, and skills to create conditions that allow me to increase my supply and draw my good to me. Should I come to believe that something is lacking in my life, I need only notice the bounty of the natural world for evidence that I live in an abundant universe. Abundance is mine, and I live in gratitude for my prosperity.

And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.—2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment