Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Let Go Let God Renew

The Christ Within Renews My Spirit. 

I take time for the renewal of my mind and body. I feel God within and all around me, filling my soul with love and joy. There is unlimited proof of the Divine when I choose to see with my spiritual vision. I watch little children find joy and amazement in the smallest things. I encounter random acts of kindness in my daily life. Each time I look with my divine nature, I am renewed by what I see. I am heir to abundant, renewing energy within and outside of me. It is always there, even if I don’t feel it. Sharing words and acts of love and blessing is another way to feel renewed. By giving back as God has given to me, I impart divine love to others and my spirit is renewed.

But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.—Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment