Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Free

Life is for Living.

Like a baby bird ready to fly from its nest, my soul desires to soar higher and higher. Created in the image and likeness of God, I was born to freely express who I truly am. If I feel frustrated along my life’s journey, I turn to Spirit and remember my true nature. I trust the deep spiritual current within to energize me and power me through any challenges I may encounter. When I am not making progress on a project or I feel stuck in some area of my life, I draw upon the power of Spirit to free myself. I claim my power by affirming: I am free and unlimited; I am powerful beyond measure. I am empowered to break the mental chains that have been holding me back. I choose to soar free because I know that life is for living.

So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.—Genesis 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment