Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 25, 2020

Let Go Let God Honor

I Honor All Who Gave Their Lives in Service to Others. 

Memorial Day in the United States is a time to honor the men and women in the military who have made the ultimate sacrifice in service to their country. I honor the brave men and women around the earth whose service has made the world a better place. I hold them in my heart with gratitude for my freedom and my safety. I am mindful of my liberty as I remember them with respect. Their sacrifice has not been in vain. Today and every day, I honor those who have given their lives in service. I pause to reflect on the bravery and faith it takes to serve. I send gratitude to everyone for their sacrifice through actions that show my love and appreciation to those who have fallen. I will never forget those I honor today.

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.—Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment