Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 29, 2020

Let Go Let God be Eager

I am Eager to Serve, to Help, and to Love. 

I am filled with positive anticipation as I start my day. Although I do not know exactly what today will bring, I know what I can bring to this day. I am eager, open, willing, and ready to make today the very best. If I am faced with an obstacle, I remember that God and I are bigger than any difficulty. Any challenge gives me a chance to express God’s power and love. I am filled with faith about the possibilities for good today. I value the beauty and grandeur all around me. I treasure my relationships, my activities, and my ability to share my encouraging attitude. I am motivated to make a positive difference in life. My uplifting energy touches all around me in heartfelt, hopeful, and helpful ways.

Therefore, brothers and sisters, be all the more eager to confirm your call and election, for if you do this, you will never stumble.—2 Peter 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment