Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Accept Grace

I Gratefully Accept God's Grace. 

Letting go of the struggle to make things happen or achieve specific results can be a challenge. I may shoulder so much and work so hard that I exhaust myself. At these times, I remember that God’s grace is always available to me, and I never have to rely solely upon my own efforts. I release my grip on specific outcomes and surrender my wants and needs to the grace of Spirit. No matter what is going on in my life, I remain open to the good that I know is present. I let go of my concerns in the knowledge that the blessings of Spirit are so much better than anything I can imagine. Grace can come to me as ideas that help me discern what is mine to do. I yield to the grace of God and open myself to receive it.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.—John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment