Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I Pray for Others, Knowing that We are One in Spirit. 

All people are interconnected, relying on one another to live, grow, survive, and thrive. I remember this truth as I pray for others, taking part in humanity’s innate urge to help and offer encouragement. I hold thoughts of peace, prosperity, and health for my loved ones. I expand my prayer to my friends, community, and country, imagining all people expressing their divinity. I extend my prayerful focus to other countries, envisioning peace, harmony, and mutual cooperation. It is my privilege to hold the high watch and pray for my human family. I am part of a sacred trust, and my prayers are leading all people toward their highest and best good, awakening to their divine identities, and shining their lights.

So we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually we are members one of another.—Romans 12:5

No comments:

Post a Comment