Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Let Go Let God Experience Freedom

I am Free to Enjoy Life. 

Whether at work, rest, or play, I am free. My attitude determines how I experience life, so I think back to childhood memories of running, playing, and laughing and the feeling it gave me. I remember being fully immersed in the experience of true joy and freedom. I can capture that sensation again by tapping into my inner child to experience freedom. I may take a walk in the woods and be mindful of the trees, flowers, sun, and wind. I may make some art or music or get together with friends to play a game. My greatest freedom is in knowing I am a spiritual being, free to trust the divine presence within me. I relax knowing that I am free to live the life of my dreams.

I will sing a new song to you, O God; upon a ten-stringed harp I will play to you.–Psalm 144:9

No comments:

Post a Comment