Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 28, 2020

Let Go Let God Express Creativity

My Joyful Spirit is Uniquely Creative. 

When searching for a new idea or way to express myself, I begin by turning within to Spirit. In the silence of prayer, my mind expands and opens to new means of expression. I am grateful for the capacity to develop an idea and express it, to take an idea and form a new way of thinking or doing. For some, this creativity takes shape as making art, writing, or playing music. For others, it could mean building or cooking. And others express creativity through volunteerism or other forms of service. All are beautiful expressions of Spirit, as individual as the people creating them. I give thanks for the creative spirit within me and all people and for the outlet of divine expression.

Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit that is from God, so that we may understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.—1 Corinthians 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment