Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 21, 2020

Let Go Let God Forgive

Through Forgiveness, I Am Free. 

When I seek to lighten the heaviness of my soul and heart, I consider what forgiveness work I may need to do to feel free. Forgiving does not mean condoning another’s behavior or pretending it did not hurt. Rather, it is a process to facilitate my healing and increase the lightness of my spirit. Forgiveness does not have to involve seeing or speaking to the person I need to forgive. Perhaps that is possible only through a soul-to-soul silent exchange. I rely on divine love and wisdom in me to guide me through my forgiveness practice. Every step I take leads me to free myself of the weight I have been carrying. I go forward lighter and ever-ready to live more fully, refreshed, and invigorated.

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment