Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Let Go Let God with Zeal

I Begin Every Day with Zeal. 

I greet each day with zeal, eager to meet my good. I feel upbeat and excited as I step out to see what the day will bring. My attitude of enthusiasm and expectancy determines how I experience life. I open myself to the beauty and abundance that surround me, my senses heightened by the passion I have for simply being alive. My positive disposition extends to all my relationships. I look forward to connecting with the people in my life, spending time and having fun together. I am energized as I anticipate all good things. Starting my day with zeal means being truly open and receptive, allowing for unexpected blessings. The spirit of God within me fills me with zeal, and I am grateful.

His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for your house will consume me.”–John 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment