Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Let Go Let God in Friendship

I Give Thanks for my Friends. 

Throughout my life, I have had supportive friends. I celebrate the support we have given one another. What a comfort it is to know that I have relationships of mutual respect, affection, and companionship. I extend myself in friendship when I place a call to a faraway friend or plan a get-together over a meal in fellowship and communion. The love I have received in friendship inspires me to give love to others. When I abide in the love of God, I know that I am never alone. The presence and power of infinite love fills and sustains me. I share God’s love when I give encouragement and understanding. I share love joyously with my friends, and my life is richly blessed.

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.—Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment