Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 7, 2020

Let Go Let God be Renewed

I Rest in God and am Renewed. 

My time of rest is a sacred gift. I turn within and remember how necessary rest and renewal are to my spirit, soul, and body. Now is my time to experience peace. My whole being responds with joy to the renewing presence of God within me. By surrendering to this life-giving presence, I carry a feeling of well-being into my day. I rest from my labors and pause for physical, emotional, and spiritual renewal. Any mental tension that I may be holding recedes as I release all concerns and affirm divine order. I enjoy this day and welcome all that it has to offer me. By relaxing into this now moment, I am centered in my present awareness. I accept the infinite bounty of God in every moment of this restful day and am renewed.

Return, O my soul, to your rest, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.—Psalm 116:7

No comments:

Post a Comment