Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Focus

My Prayerful Focus Blesses Me. 

In prayer, I rest in comfort, peace, and blissful stillness. The power and presence of God are so clear to me the world seems to fall away. When I return to my daily life, however, my awareness of God may seem distant. My mind may become preoccupied with thoughts of things I need to do or anxiety over things I may be worried about. I return my attention to the spiritual perfection I touched in prayer. I remain present to whatever is happening in my life while focusing on the greater spiritual Truth behind all appearances. Trusting the power of God within me, I see prosperity instead of lack, wholeness instead of illness, and peace instead of discord. My focus keeps me centered in the perfection of Spirit.

The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.—Matthew 6:22

No comments:

Post a Comment