Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 4, 2020

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I Give Thanks for all I Have to Give. 

Gratitude and giving are keys to my prosperity. God’s good flows like a river’s current, and it is up to me to step into the stream of abundance. I bless all I have and give generously of my treasure, time, and talent. There are many ways I can share my prosperity. Giving money and donating items are part of my practice as are my volunteer efforts and my willingness to lending a helping hand wherever I might be needed. I might listen to a friend, take a neighbor to an appointment, or share some food I prepared. I always look for new opportunities to give, share, and serve. Focusing on the truth of abundance keeps any fear of scarcity at bay. My practice of gratitude and giving strengthens my faith, quiets my mind, and opens my heart.

They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share.–1 Timothy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment