Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 18, 2020

Let Go Let God Envision Healing

I Trust the Healing Power of Divine Intelligence. 

I am an expression of God, a manifestation of the life of God within me. How important it is to remember this Truth, especially when my body seems to indicate otherwise. The Truth of my being is that I am wonderfully made. I am created in the image and likeness of God. When I don’t feel my best, I rely upon my faith. I speak words of health and wholeness, backed by my faith that the life of God within me is divine intelligence itself. I affirm the restoration of my awareness of wholeness. I envision all of my cells functioning in perfect order, following the blueprint of life within me. I release fear and doubt and let divine life within me do its healing work. I give thanks and deeply rest.

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”—Mark 5:34

No comments:

Post a Comment