Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Let Go Let God Explore

My Mind is Open, and I am Eager to Explore. 

I have been learning all of my life. As a student in school, I explored literature, geography, science, and mathematics. I felt my world expand every time I learned something new. As I’ve grown, I have learned about myself, exploring my inner landscapes to better know and accept myself exactly as I am. Through my relationships, I have learned to be a better friend, partner, child, and parent. My spirit of exploration and discovery helps me grow in empathy as I take on new perspectives. My spiritual exploration has deepened my faith and how I see myself as a child of God. Throughout the years, I may have walked many spiritual paths and tried different spiritual practices, my exploration enriching my walk with God and adding meaning to my life of faith.

Test everything; hold fast to what is good.–1 Thessalonians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment